Relocation Form

To better assist our community, Relocation Requests are now processed through the Planning and Space Utilization Manager.

Please contact Dan van der Water, the Planning and Space Utilization Manager, to initiate any relocation requests.

Campus policy

The Director of Purchasing, Matt Hammar, must approve all furniture moves and requests. As a general rule, furniture stays with the building. Each building has a specific "look" which includes the styles and patterns in the furniture.

Standard items for a private office include:

  • desk
  • bookcase
  • chair
  • file cabinet (if needed)
  • 2 side chairs (if space allows)
  • white board (if space allows)
  • small table (if space allows)

Note: Any deviation from the standard list must be approved by the Director of Purchasing.

You are expected to pack all of your personal belongings. To ensure that they get to the right destination, please label the belongings of each office differently. This can be done with colored dots or colored sheets of paper.

Desks and filing cabinets do not necessarily need to be emptied for the move depending on the distance traveled and whether they are protected from the weather.

Furniture policy

Please click this link for the university's furniture policy.