Concurrent Enrollment in Other Institutions

Students who desire to enroll in more than one institution at the same time cannot receive funding from two schools at once. Students may only receive financial aid from the school at which he or she expects to receive a degree, diploma or certificate. The degree-granting school is called the home institution while the other college at which the student is taking classes is the host.

International students must secure permission from the director of International Student Services before enrolling concurrently at another school.